WARNING: Life under construction, use hard hat.
This blog is a collection of random thoughts and things that I am interested with. I like to share what I know and what I think about every now and then on subjects that may range about anything under the sun.
I love to try new things that may interest me and which I can gain new experiences with. I like getting myself busy with work and with random hobbies because I just don’t like the feeling of being stuck doing nothing at all.
- Bookworm – I love reading. I find it relaxing to retreat into the comforts of my room and read a good book. Or sometimes hang out in the local coffee shop/tea house and read something all day long. I mostly spend my leisure time with my nose between a book reading novels/graphic novels of any genre that may catch my attention (or my eyes fixed on my mobile phone, reading an e-book). Most of my blog posts are about the books I have read. I like reading one material to the next and share my personal insights. I also welcome suggested reads and am willing to give honest reviews.
- Interior Designer – I am a practicing interior designer who loves experimenting, mixing and matching colors and patterns. My life revolves pretty much on interior design and everything in between. The glitz, glamour and all the dirty work. Every now and then I try to share insights and helpful tips about interior design based mostly on what I have learned on the field and on the books.
- Otaku – I grew up in a generation who loved watching Japanese anime. I still haven’t shaken it off so I still find time to squeeze in a new series or two every now and then.
- Music Lover – I like listening to random music and am very influenced by friends who share the same musical inclination as I am.
- Artsy and Crafty – I am never an art genius but art is always a subjective thing. I like doodling and water color painting. I am also a sucker for DIY projects and try them out when I have the time and resources to spare.
- Aspiring Traveler – Always a tourist lost in her homeland. I always dream of being able to go to places I have never been to and enjoy the adventure. I’m always making ways to make this dream come true. Maybe not now but I know someday I can – one place at a time.